Help on registration
Setting arrival and departure details
- Prior to making decisions and booking flights read the practical
information about when and where to go, visas, etc.
- Issue information about your team's arrival and departure plans in the first
section of the main registration form (Team defaults). Information given
here will be, by default, considered valid for any new team member added.
Different arrival and departure plans can be later provided for
individual team members (see next section).
- In the Arrival section define when, from where and by what means of
transport you intend to arrive. Make sure to provide accurate
destination time and place.
- Similar tips apply to the Departure section.
Managing team members
- The second section of the main registration form provides
access to the data about team members. One can add new, delete or update
information. Both Add new member and Update lead to the same
participant data form described below.
- The first section of the participant data form comprises personal data.
Remember to set Member type and e-mail correctly. Changing
later is only possible by deletion and re-addition of the participant.
- The rest of the form applies only to those team members whose
arrival or departure plans differ from team's default. In order to enter such plan
check the appropriate check box (or boxes) and
proceed exactly as described in Setting arrivals and departure details
- Remark. Those Registrators who are Team Leaders as well should
acknowledge that fact by selecting Update next to their Registrator
entry in the Team members list, and changing Member type appropriately.
You will then be asked to fill your participant data form.
- Registration need not all be completed at one time. You may fill the forms
partially, change data etc. as you wish.
- Let us know if the number of available entries in the members list is